Naga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Javlon
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Vote_lcapDraw me a picture - Page 4 Voting_barDraw me a picture - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Karlithra
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Vote_lcapDraw me a picture - Page 4 Voting_barDraw me a picture - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nephillem
Arianda
HeavensEdge
Kyrillos
Dock
Bunshi
Smokiebear
Kub2008
Latest topics
» Genshin Impact
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 4:04 am by Karlithra

» Animal crossing
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 8:57 pm by Dock

» Draw me a picture
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am by Dock

» Post ur most memorable screenies
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 10:31 pm by Javlon

» IGN
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 6:21 pm by Dock

» What are you watching today?
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 12:22 pm by Nephillem

» What are you craving for ?
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:40 am by Nephillem

» Spam Thread
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:21 pm by Nephillem

» DSLR camera
Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:14 pm by Karlithra

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:38 am

Draw me a picture

View previous topic  View next topic  Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Karlithra
Guard

Karlithra Number of posts : 1103 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=70863
Character sheet
Like: Friends, Games, Laughing
Hate: Socks, Onions, Rudeness

Draw me a picture - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:08 am Back to top Go down

Draw me a picture - Page 4 Mathpa10
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Javlon Number of posts : 1329
Character sheet
Like: Gaming
Hate: Being zombied at work and noticed by boss

PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:41 am Back to top Go down

lol...

Maths dont suck K :P Ur simply just overloaded right now :P In fact in general, math would be my fav course. Especially with the triangles rectangle / angles stuff, or the coordinates stuff... that was soooo fun Smile
Bunshi
Guard

Bunshi Number of posts : 148
Like: A lot of things
Hate: Not a lot of things

PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:43 am Back to top Go down

Bleh, I hate maths now too. In school I loved it so much, I was in a 3 person group for 'Further Maths' that did Pure, Mechanics and Statistics, taking the A-Level Exams a year earliar; then for the Final year we were doing first year Uni level stuff.

With further maths you get extra grades since it counts as 2 courses, the normal A-Level ones and a grade for the Uni Level work - further maths grade. I got 'A' for Maths and 'D' for Further Maths Sad

During the final year of school I just couldn't get the stuff into my head, the other two were like geniuses, well, not exactly geniuses, maybe they just didn't let the work bog them down like I did; but as we went along I felt I clearly lacked the talent and skill to actually complete it, struggling along most of the way. My estimated grade for Further Maths was B but clearly I flopped the exams lol

Oh well, no more maths for me, I've had enough now; its why I'm typing these paragraphs here instead of going into the Math Hell you guys created lol

Well, math is very useful in life I must agree, but most of the stuff you learn in school is trash unless you're seeking specific careers - or so they say. Actually, I just like the pure calculating aspect of math like mental arithmetic and solving simple equations. When it goes crazy like producing matrixes to multiply and divide with eachother and using them to plot graphs on a linear plane - just no. Makes my heart split in two lol

... *crack* freezing lol
Kyrillos
Minion

Kyrillos Number of posts : 287
Like: Engineering, Surviving
Hate: Hypocrisy, Idiocy, Not sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:43 pm Back to top Go down

In Engineering, I never use a whole lot of math that I learned in school past Algebra 1 and some Alg 2/Pre Calc. There's alot of calculus but calculus can be an entirely different course than Alg. 2.

There's alot of triangles/geometry though.
Smokiebear
Minion

Smokiebear Number of posts : 145
Character sheet
Like: vodka, beer, guns, and explosions
Hate: all former members of zephyroniie

PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:27 pm Back to top Go down

hmmmmm think this will help u get motivated!

Draw me a picture - Page 4 KARLI
Karlithra
Guard

Karlithra Number of posts : 1103 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=70863
Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:24 am Back to top Go down

no motivation

only torture
Dock
Admin

Dock Number of posts : 264
Character sheet
Like: Charlie & Ely
Hate: Bad Food

PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 10:13 pm Back to top Go down

I like math, i have a degree in math. I went for it cause i somehow like math a lot. At the beginning of uni it was hard but somehow the more advanced the math the more it start to feel easy... and fun. I want to retake statistic to make sure that i fully understand it, but i changed my plan so i can get married sooner. (i keep the books and notebooks for a long time so i can go through it by myself later, never did embarassed )

We got married 1 month after i got my diploma. Thinking back it was kind of rushed. We were so old school, we only moved in together after the wedding like old timey Asians.

Karlithra
Guard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 1:26 am Back to top Go down

I still hate math, just fyi. embarassed

But since I tested in it so well for my GED and my ACT (thx for y'alls help back then Smile ) I was exempt and didn't have to take any math classes in college. (Well 'Vet Math', for calculating drug dosage but that's relatively easy.)
Dock
Admin

Dock Number of posts : 264
Character sheet
Like: Charlie & Ely
Hate: Bad Food

PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am Back to top Go down

My first ever check I received was from a math contest. I was 12 (first year of high school in quebec), I was was a regional contest for all high schoolers (12-17 years old students), I miraculously win the 3rd prize. The ego was fed big time.

Maybe my love for math stem in money haha.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draw me a picture   Draw me a picture - Page 4 Icon_minitime Back to top Go down

Draw me a picture

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 4 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naga :: Randomness :: Art -