Naga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Javlon
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat are you watching today? - Page 3 Voting_barWhat are you watching today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Karlithra
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhat are you watching today? - Page 3 Voting_barWhat are you watching today? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nephillem
Arianda
HeavensEdge
Kyrillos
Dock
Bunshi
Smokiebear
Kub2008
Latest topics
» Genshin Impact
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 4:04 am by Karlithra

» Animal crossing
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 8:57 pm by Dock

» Draw me a picture
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am by Dock

» Post ur most memorable screenies
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 10:31 pm by Javlon

» IGN
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 6:21 pm by Dock

» What are you watching today?
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 12:22 pm by Nephillem

» What are you craving for ?
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:40 am by Nephillem

» Spam Thread
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:21 pm by Nephillem

» DSLR camera
What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:14 pm by Karlithra

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:38 am

What are you watching today?

View previous topic  View next topic  Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Javlon Number of posts : 1329
Character sheet
Like: Gaming
Hate: Being zombied at work and noticed by boss

What are you watching today? - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 am Back to top Go down

Watched GTO anime today. Still a fav of mine Smile
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:03 am Back to top Go down

Bunshi wrote:
I recommend "Summer Wars" if you can find it online. I downloaded it from AnimeTake but the Subbing quality isn't very good, that and there was Korean Hardsubs underneath. They said they might re-Sub it when the Blu-Ray version comes out so I'll pester you guys again to watch it if/when that time comes.

It's an Anime Movie by the way. What are you watching today? - Page 3 291439

OMG... i finally managed to find a good quality (1.4Gb) version of Summer wars WITH subtitles in english. The english subs are not hardcoded but the korean one is sadly.

But at least, we can finally watch it now Smile

We will give you our "rating" Smile
Bunshi
Guard

Bunshi Number of posts : 148
Like: A lot of things
Hate: Not a lot of things

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 am Back to top Go down

Where did you find it? Surprised

The version I have on my computer is the same I think, but lower quality 750mb~

My version has off-sync subs in the second half Sad
Smokiebear
Minion

Smokiebear Number of posts : 145
Character sheet
Like: vodka, beer, guns, and explosions
Hate: all former members of zephyroniie

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 pm Back to top Go down

summer wars? is it violent and explosive for me? if not ill pass Cool
Bunshi
Guard

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:50 pm Back to top Go down

Sorry Smokie, no Guns and Explosions lol.

Its sorta a light-hearted cartoony movie about a fictional InterWeb like thingy...

Kinda hard to explain lol

Just no guns or Explosions. About the only violence is cartoony-virtual-world and one guy gets punched lol
Smokiebear
Minion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:50 pm Back to top Go down

boooooo not good enough lol
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:06 am Back to top Go down

Bun, I downloaded it like 2 months ago, so i cant remember exactly which link did i downloaded it from, but most probably:

http://www.filestube.com/8291c08b23ffb0f803ea,g/Summer-wars-AnimeBlog-ru.html

I mean, ever since we got torrent download limited by our phone company, well i have switched to rapidshare / megaupload for downloads Smile
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 am Back to top Go down

Bun, we watched Summer Wars today (Me, Dockie, Soap and my sister), and well... we all loved it! I know you told me it was good, but I guess it's even better than i expected it Smile Nice suggestion Bun Smile

But on the same day, i watched Watchmen, which was not good at all... and the movie lasted 3h!!! man, a very good and very bad movie on the same day :P
Karlithra
Guard

Karlithra Number of posts : 1103 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=70863
Character sheet
Like: Friends, Games, Laughing
Hate: Socks, Onions, Rudeness

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:08 pm Back to top Go down

My siblings and I are going to watch Summer Wars today~
-opinions later-
Bunshi
Guard

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 pm Back to top Go down

Yay woo, glad you guys enjoyed it, and I hope Karli + family enjoys it too.

I speak like I made the film lol Cool

The Director of the Film (Mamoru Hosoda) had one other work that was ok - The Girl who Leapt Through Time. It wasn't all that great but it was still good to watch.

Note: I'm not recommending it, I only recommend the bestest ones.
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 pm Back to top Go down

ya, i heard about that movie too, had it since a year ago but didnt had time to watch it... (now i dont even know where it is :P)

It's one of those movies i gotta watch anyways... since we're running out of stuff to watch Smile
Karlithra
Guard

Karlithra Number of posts : 1103 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=70863
Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:09 am Back to top Go down

King Kazuma ftw!!!!!!
(was a hit with me and my siblings ^_^)
thanks for suggesting it bunbun
Bunshi
Guard

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:38 pm Back to top Go down

What are you watching today? - Page 3 994493
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 pm Back to top Go down

We just watched an anime that we all enjoyed recently:

Tokyo Godfathers.

I recommend it Smile 10/10

Bunshi
Guard

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm Back to top Go down

I tried watching it, but I forgot I wasn't fluent in French Sad

Was it originally in Japanese? If so, I'm gonna find a Japanese Dub with English subtitles when I have the time.

EDIT: My laziness knows no bounds. I did watch the trailer above, but I had the sound muted, too lazy to watch it again to see if its in Japanese lol
Karlithra
Guard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:12 pm Back to top Go down

@ Bun - Uhh I can't tell. The only 'talking' besides that of the narrator (which is in english) is ... well onomatopoeia.

@ Py - looks good. I'll try and look it up. ^_^

I haven't been watching much of anything. (Bones & Castle are on break.) But I have been shoulder watching some anime with my younger siblings. Mostly 'Working' and 'Kaichou wa Maid-sama!', which I've already read the manga for, so watching it is rather redundant.
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 pm Back to top Go down

@ Bun: Yes, it's a japanese original anime movie. So yes, find a jap subbed version.
@ K: well i've gotten less and less time these days, so instead of looking for new series, i'm just looking for movies Smile Much much shorter to watch Smile
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:09 pm Back to top Go down

We just watched the movie: Kick Ass!
Without ruining any punch, i got to say, the movie was much better than i expected. Seriously, after the 5 min from the start, i was sure this was another of those teen movies making fun of superheroes movies...

Was i wrong.

Anyways, it was worth watching. Definitely entertaining. 8.76/10.

Smokiebear
Minion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 pm Back to top Go down

yup kick ass is worth the bucks at the movies and my $15 at bestbuy on blu-ray!!!! just saw expendables last week good for those who like the old fashion macho action heroes in the 80s/mid 90s movies. Cool
Dock
Admin

Dock Number of posts : 264
Character sheet
Like: Charlie & Ely
Hate: Bad Food

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:10 am Back to top Go down

A must see Very Happy i enjoyed it a lot

Javlon
Platine Spammer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:04 pm Back to top Go down

We finally watched Castle Season 1. Pretty good Smile Nice recommendation K.

We are about to start season 2 now Smile
Karlithra
Guard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 pm Back to top Go down

yai! :'D
Dock
Admin

Dock Number of posts : 264
Character sheet
Like: Charlie & Ely
Hate: Bad Food

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 10:26 pm Back to top Go down

the haunting of hill house, my new obsession!!!
Karlithra
Guard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 9:34 pm Back to top Go down

I recommend Critical Role. It's a twitch streamed show, but you can find past episodes on youtube. What are you watching today? - Page 3 291439
Nephillem
Platine Spammer

Nephillem Number of posts : 850
Character sheet
Like: Ramen, Cury, Non-screaming cake, Good Friends
Hate: Beds with restraints, Spammers, Bots, Undead

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 12:22 pm Back to top Go down

If you have amazon prime already you can subscribe to Criticap Role's channel for free once a month.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching today?   What are you watching today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime Back to top Go down

What are you watching today?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naga :: Randomness :: TV / Movie / Youtube clip -