Naga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Javlon
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Vote_lcapAtlantica Online - Page 3 Voting_barAtlantica Online - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Karlithra
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Vote_lcapAtlantica Online - Page 3 Voting_barAtlantica Online - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nephillem
Arianda
HeavensEdge
Kyrillos
Dock
Bunshi
Smokiebear
Kub2008
Latest topics
» Genshin Impact
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 4:04 am by Karlithra

» Animal crossing
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 8:57 pm by Dock

» Draw me a picture
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am by Dock

» Post ur most memorable screenies
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 10:31 pm by Javlon

» IGN
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 6:21 pm by Dock

» What are you watching today?
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 12:22 pm by Nephillem

» What are you craving for ?
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:40 am by Nephillem

» Spam Thread
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:21 pm by Nephillem

» DSLR camera
Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:14 pm by Karlithra

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 224 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:38 am

Atlantica Online

View previous topic  View next topic  Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Javlon Number of posts : 1329
Character sheet
Like: Gaming
Hate: Being zombied at work and noticed by boss

Atlantica Online - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm Back to top Go down

lol. Well there has been lots of new stuff going on with AO... I mean, they seem to get a new merc out every 2 months! For a free MMO game, I am very surprised Smile

Not to mention they just got MyHome and Tactical Battle System out too... I wonder how Aika is doing...
Nephillem
Platine Spammer

Nephillem Number of posts : 850
Character sheet
Like: Ramen, Cury, Non-screaming cake, Good Friends
Hate: Beds with restraints, Spammers, Bots, Undead

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:21 pm Back to top Go down

lol, i think I've abandoned all hope for AO to be honest. It is a good game with lots of content being added all the time. Which is impressive in itself for a free MMO game. The main issue I have is that I am just not on when anyone I know is, so I play the game mostly solo and hell if I was going to go and do that with some chat features I'll fire the ole ps3/xbox/wii up and play that since it is right next to the computer and I can chat that way.

-Shrugs- if I can ever get back in time with anyone else I might consider playing it again. And I wonder the same thing as Pops about Aika...i think it might've imploded from the poorly executed pvp relic war system though. I mean all people did was join one side and swarm the crap out of everyone else.
Javlon
Platine Spammer

Javlon Number of posts : 1329
Character sheet
Like: Gaming
Hate: Being zombied at work and noticed by boss

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:12 pm Back to top Go down

Lol. Well I missed when you logged in the other day (when you left me a message). My currently schedule only allows me to do my 3 daily quests (which i've got the resettable chain that is very easy / fast to complete) + 2 daily combat (afk Free League) + maybe do a trade / market check to get a bit more money... So I can barely say that I'm playing AO, even though I would like to participate in dongeons and such... Oh well.

I'm come back to AIKA someday as time permits (maybe the holidays :P).
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitime Back to top Go down

Atlantica Online

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naga :: GAME :: Atlantica Online -